Graphics
intel 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I apologize first of all if this is against TOS, but I figured the average user here has some idea of what SSH Tunneling is and I need beta testers. Secondly I'd like to thank this site for allowing me to get back into cocoa development by providing info for me to set up my very own hackintosh.

I am developing a new application which is a GUI wrapper for SSH Tunneling and am looking for some beta testers. If you are interested Vist Here or simply email me your info to [email protected].

A little about the app, It allows you to point and click to setup SSH Tunnels on your computer. It has various options for users who will either always rely on RSA keys, or their servers don't use keys and need password authentication. I really just need testers to give me feed back on the flow of the app itself and give me feed back on how the GUI feels and flows, there may be a bug or two left, but it is rather stable and quick to use.

Thank you all for your time.

I am now at a public beta if you are interested in testing it visit. http://www.r1ch4rd.net/ . Just send me any bugs and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back