Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,

I've had my CustoMac Pro since August 2013 and have never upgraded the OS. Like I've seen in other posts, most of my programs are begging for an upgrade and I think it's time.

The problem being that I can't seem to find anywhere online where I can download a dmg of 10.12 or earlier. The only option I've been given is macOS High Sierra.

I'm okay with formatting my HDD and starting fresh, but would anyone be able to confirm whether or not my current specs will be compatible with High Sierra?

Or would anyone have a recommendation on where to find a dmg of 10.12 or earlier?

My Specs:

July 2013 CustoMac Pro

Intel Core i7-3770K
GA-Z77X-UD5H
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Corsair Carbide 500R
Corsair 650 Watt Modular
SATA 6Gb/s 120GB SSD
SATA 6Gb/s 1TB HDD
TP-Link PCI Express Wifi Adapter
*No graphics card

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you can easily run HS with your Ivy Bridge System. We only support those that download macOS directly from the Mac App Store. If you use an illegally downloaded DMG file of macOS from anywhere else, it results in a lifetime ban from the community.

See: https://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/

The problem being that I can't seem to find anywhere online where I can download a dmg of 10.12 or earlier. The only option I've been given is macOS High Sierra.

I'm okay with formatting my HDD and starting fresh, but would anyone be able to confirm whether or not my current specs will be compatible with High Sierra?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back