Motherboard
Asrock Z77 Fatal1ty Pro
CPU
Intel i7 3770K oc to 4.6 GHZ
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 770
Hello,

I upgraded to High Sierra but the boot time is long compared to Sierra
It stuck for 3 minutes at theses lines below then High sierra starts.

Kextd stall [0], (60s): 'NVDAgl', 'IOResources'
Kextd stall [1], (60s): 'NVDAgl', 'IOResources'
Kextd stall [2], (60s): 'NVDAgl', 'IOResources'

I only use a Nvidia GTX 770 and the onboard graphic card is disabled in the bios.
I already have the latest version of FakeSMCkext in in the Clover Kext folder (others)

Anyone can help me?

Hi,

i do have the exact same issue ... using GTX 1060 6GB and latest 10.13 Nvidia Web Drivers.

still searching for a solution ...

UPDATE: removed IntelGraphicsFixup.kext. The stall issue is gone (I don't use the onboard Intel HD Graphics anyway)

UPDATE: removed IntelGraphicsFixup.kext. The stall issue is gone (I don't use the onboard Intel HD Graphics anyway)

I don't use the onboard card too and i don't have this kext.

Perhaps another kext...

Have the same issue, and can't find the IntelGraphicsFixup either. Not using Nvidia driver since it was slower in WoW than the original driver.

Have the same issue, and can't find the IntelGraphicsFixup either. Not using Nvidia driver since it was slower in WoW than the original driver.

Strange for the moment i came back to Sierra! Everything works well, the system starts from CLOVER in 20 seconds
I will wait a bit before trying to upgrade again to high Sierra

I'm having the same issue as well. I don't have the IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in my clover kext directory either

I'm having the same issue as well. I don't have the IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in my clover kext directory either
Found it. While I did not have a copy of the kext in clover, I found a copy in the library/extensions subdirectory (which did not initially show up with a search). Once it was deleted, startup was MUCH faster. Probably also a good idea to check the system/library/extensions subdirectory as well.

Found it. While I did not have a copy of the kext in clover, I found a copy in the library/extensions subdirectory (which did not initially show up with a search). Once it was deleted, startup was MUCH faster. Probably also a good idea to check the system/library/extensions subdirectory as well.

I found IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in S/L/E deleted it and it boots up fast now! I do use onboard Intel HD Graphics...

I've rebooted twice and its been fine both times.

I am having this problem too but don't have IntelGraphicsFixup.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back