Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. PowerBook
  3. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello tonymacx86 community! I hope I can leverage your skills to help solve a problem I can't find any solution to.

I have four monitors connected to my Gigabyte GTX 980TI, three via DisplayPort and one via HDMI. Whenever I boot up my system with nvda_drv=1 or the new Clover Nvidia Web Drivers option, there is a long delay before the login screen appears. There is a black screen across all four monitors for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, until there is "moving garbage" on two of my screens, which is followed by a perfectly fine login screen spanning all of my monitors.

The login screen background used to also be corrupted but I resolved that by changing my desktop background. Besides the weird login screen glitch, the system is virtually perfect (graphics wise). The only other issue I have noticed is a corrupted Apple logo in the menu bar when Xcode is open but goes away when I click on it or close Xcode.

Thank you!

Hello tonymacx86 community! I hope I can leverage your skills to help solve a problem I can't find any solution to.

I have four monitors connected to my Gigabyte GTX 980TI, three via DisplayPort and one via HDMI. Whenever I boot up my system with nvda_drv=1 or the new Clover Nvidia Web Drivers option, there is a long delay before the login screen appears. There is a black screen across all four monitors for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, until there is "moving garbage" on two of my screens, which is followed by a perfectly fine login screen spanning all of my monitors.

The login screen background used to also be corrupted but I resolved that by changing my desktop background. Besides the weird login screen glitch, the system is virtually perfect (graphics wise). The only other issue I have noticed is a corrupted Apple logo in the menu bar when Xcode is open but goes away when I click on it or close Xcode.

Thank you!

I have basically the exact same issue. I don't use Xcode or anything so I don't know about that. Recently went from a gtx 770 to a 980ti. I had to do the emuvariable64 thing to get the webdrivers working.

Were either of you ever able to find a solution for this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back