GTX 660
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I was wondering if the Logitech T650 wireless touchpad works in OS X? Since it's using the same dongle as the K750 keyboard to connect to the computer, I was hoping it may work. I'm willing to avoid using my Magic Trackpad if possible, to leave bluetooth only for audio wireless transfer.

Because unless I made something wrong, bluetooth signal using usb dongle is pretty much bad....

Thanks for your help :)

I would also like to know. I wanna purchase the Logitech so I could also use it on my WIN7.

On Mac there is an app called BETTER TOUCH TOOL and it supports other touchpads, but I'm not sure if the Logitech t650 is supported.

If anyone tries it, I also want to know. I don't have bluetooth on my build and would have to get one for the Magic Trackpad or Logitech T651 (the Mac version). I am sure the Logitech Unifying receiver is NOT bluetooth. The T651 (silver Mac version) clearly shows the OS X gestures, and I would hope the Logitech Mac drivers supported the T650, but don't want to risk buying an unsupported trackpad.

I would also like to know. I have the Logitech k750 with logitech performance mx on the same unifying receiver and it works wonderful on mac and windows because there are drivers for it on both mac and windows I am just curious if the track pad will work because I think it will be a cool add on to my two peripheral. Someone should take the plunge and lets us know!

I just returned it today. I used it for a couple days. I searched online and on this site and couldn't find any solutions. It works as a mouse, but you have to use control to right click with it, and it doesn't respond to any gestures. Logitech has no OS X drivers for download on their site. Only windows 7/8.

I just bought a bamboo capture that is really a drawing pad, but it works as a track pad and is only $20 more than the logitech pad. and I have the available drawing option should the occasion arise.

Probably not the news you wanted to hear, but hope that helps.

So the capture is really inconvenient to use. I am using two screens, so the range it reads compensates for the distance of two screens and will not make short movements, only long inaccurate ones. I also took that back. And I took back the logitech solar keyboard that I was initially trying to unify with the logitechT650.

It took a bit of searching for a mac compatible bluetooth adapter, but I found the Cirago BTA3310 USB Micro Adapter. It did not require any driver download. I now am using an Apple wireless keyboard and the Apple Wireless Magic Trackpad with complete functionality, including gestures on the trackpad.

Best of luck!

I am using the Logitech solar keyboard, and this is my best investment in a long time ! No battery needed (rechargeable or not), just some light. And all features are working flawlessly by the way. Oh, and more important, it's recognized even when booting. Important to be able to access UEFI. My trackpad, whatever dongle I used, has never been usable in UEFI because of the bluetooth. Having a BT Apple keyboard means you'll have to keep some USB keyboard around ifsomeday you want to reinstall your system or change any UEFI setting.

I wish someday they create a similar, easy to charge, trackpad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back