Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Great news from Logitech, they now support all G series products with OS X, allowing you to use their gaming software just like you would in Windows.

Go over to Logitech's site, look up your products, and download.

Here is the list of compatible devices:

Mice

• G100/G100s Optical Gaming Mouse
  • G300 Gaming Mouse
  • G400/G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
  • G500/G500s Laser Gaming Mouse
  • G600 MMO Gaming Mouse
  • G700/G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
  • G9/G9x Laser Mouse
  • MX518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse

Keyboards

• G103 Gaming Keyboard
  • G105 Gaming Keyboard
  • G110 Gaming Keyboard
  • G13 Advanced Gameboard
  • G11 Gaming Keyboard
  • G15 Gaming Keyboard (v1 and v2)
  • G510/G510s Gaming Keyboard
  • G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
  • G19/G19s Gaming Keyboard
Source: http://blog.logitech.com/2013/04/19/logitech-g-products-now-support-mac-os/

Here are some screenshots from my main system:

Screen Shot 2013-04-22 at 7.36.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-04-22 at 7.39.58 PM.png <-- As you can see, it lists the Logitech Gaming Software icon on the menubar.

Screen Shot 2013-04-22 at 7.42.12 PM.jpg

For the longest time I've been using a MX518 with no support from Logitech. Forced me to deal with programs such as usb-overdrive and steermouse to utilize the back and forward buttons. Both of these solutions weren't 100% and neither is the Logitech gaming software. In particular the software does not pick up on the mouse until I plug it in for the first time after start up and implements odd acceleration settings. Regardless, i'm glad Logitech is offering their support now.

FINALLY! I can use my G400 to its fullest now!! Thanks for the great news beelzebozo! :D

no download for the G600 gaming mouse... :(

EDIT: weird, if i follow the link in the article, it doesn't have the OSX software, but if you go to the main page and drill down to it, it's there.

Nothing for my G5 either. Which is funny because there used to be Logitech software for OS X that supported the G5. Admittedly, it didn't support it very well, and tended to forget what side buttons were supposed to being doing.

Hi, I just purchased the G500s mouse and loaded the Logitech Gaming Software. Is it just me or does the software need to be running in order for the mouse to work. I also had to make a profile for Safari in order for the Forward, Back buttons to work and if I shut down the software down I loss functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back