Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
header_logo.png
Logitech Control Center for Mac has been updated to 10.9. If you have a Logitech branded keyboard, mouse, or trackpad, this utility allows greater control of your device.

Logitech Control Center lets you customize your mouse buttons, and toggle between standard and enhanced key functions on your keyboard. It can also notify you of your device's battery status.
Screen Shot 2013-11-10 at 9.16.54 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-11-10 at 9.16.46 AM.png

Download:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/3129?section=downloads&bit=&osid=35

if anyone got into same situation like me where his mice wasn't identify/ recognised , then , go over spotlight and type in logitech unifying and try use that tool to make it done .
if still not working and it was changing the way your mouse scrolls and you wanna revert it back to way it was before . type in the spotlight LCC uninstaller or just Lcc and you will find the uninstaller . :thumbup:

Start the Logitech Control Center Installer, then go to Menubar-

Screen Shot 2013-11-19 at 1.28.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-11-19 at 1.28.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-11-19 at 1.28.52 PM.png
choose Uninstall... and go from there. :thumbup:

thanks tony i was just re-edit and just then seen your post , thanks anyway mate ! :)

invent it works with Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 ?

Hi,

which software do I need for my K750 and Logitech mouse? Only LCC or unifying1.10.421.dmg too?

hmmm... i updated LCC to 3.9.0 on 10.8 (same installer) and now the pointer calibration is gone. Unless I got blind and stupid. There's no way to calibrate the vertical axis of my trackball. That's pretty essential.

Well I guess this seals the faith of my trusty old Trackman Optical Cordless. It's been dropping connections all the time recently, even though batteries are new and receiver is right next to it. I really don't get why Logitech isn't making them anymore... Nothing beats this model. I'd buy my 3rd now! Guess I'll have to go for the clunky Kensington's now.

Find uninstaller, it's stored Applications->Utilities->LCC Uninstaller.app
Also you can remove manually 3 apps from LCC

LCC Uninstaller
LCC Connection utility
Logitech Unifying Software

Here is short guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back