Contribute
Register

Logitech C910 web cam: Picture Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom, take a couple of pics from the last two pages of Photo Booth and PM me them please. I just can't get the one with the backgrounds to work, it's a problem that Mac users have too it seems...

D-an-W said:
tonarinoinu, if you don't mind could you post a couple of pics from those last two pages of Photo Booth so I can get an idea of what background is required for it to work?

I don't ever have to unplug the WebCam for any program to work... o_O

When I said working, I meant that I can see the backgrounds. When I take a photo, It doesn't work as in I'm not superimposed on the background image. I think it has something to do with the area where my computer is located has a lot in it and the software can't distinguish me from the background.

I guess that a blank wall might do.

Cheers,

So, I've finally had some success, but I'm not sure how or why :rolleyes:

What I did was:
- Uninstall the Renesas USB3 driver and run the Multibeast system utilities -> Reboot and the webcam didn't work.
- Reinstall the Renesas USB3 driver with Multibeast -> Reboot and the webcam didn't work :sick:
- Install the Logitech software -> Reboot and everything works!
- Update the Logitech software and Skype, Face Time, PhotoBooth, and the Logitech Webcam software all still work.

I'm confused but it it work, great!

Cheers,

I managed to get the backgrounds working but in iChat. I had to go in and set the upload rate to something. Have a look at https://discussions.apple.com/thread/18 ... &tstart=30

However, this didn't help things in PhotoBooth. I'll keep searching.

I'm not sure that this is a Hackintosh thing. It seems to be more of a Mac thing or a C910 thing.

Cheers,

disabled usb 3.0 controller in bios and solved my plug/unplug problem!

thi sis an old topic i know

BUT

i bought C910 and it is not working can any one help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back