Contribute
Register

Loginfailed's Build - i7-3770k / GA-Z77-DS3H / 16GB RAM / 6850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loginfailed, any chance you could host all your pics here? Just perusing this thread as I have a DS3H on the way and all your photbucket pics have failed from bandwidth limiting. Cheers.

Ditto on the pics not showing up - really need them! Please HELP.

The problem with the pics not showing should resolve itself automatically in a few days when the data cycle on my Photobucket account restarts. My free Photobucket account has a monthly bandwidth limit.

Unless someone wants to donate money to upgrade my Photobucket account, we'll have to just wait it out.

I recommend you move/copy your pictures to your Profile's Album section. Then, you don't have to worry about your Photobucket's bandwidth.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I am very busy with work lately and I don't have time to move everything and edit the post with the new image URLs right now.

If this issue is causing too much of a problem, I will understand if you feel the need to delete my build threads. :|

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I am very busy with work lately and I don't have time to move everything and edit the post with the new image URLs right now.

If this issue is causing too much of a problem, I will understand if you feel the need to delete my build threads. :|

Nah.. don't worry about it, I don't think anyone wants to see your build thread disappear. we'll wait. I was curious about your build too, and have been checking all week hoping the pics are loading lol.. I just did a i5-3570k and a Z77-DS3H this week, so just wanted to compare notes with you.

Tried install and after Multibeast get this:

t0: GPT
t0: test
t0: GPT
t0: error

Could it be something with BIOS?

Used this setup for multibeast: http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...e-ga-z77-ds3h-i5-3570k-ivy-bridge-16gb-6.html

Sys Info:
Z77-DS3H
i5-3570K
16GB Ram
2 TB HD
On board graphics

I think your monitor is not quite displaying correctly (are you using a TV, it looks like you have some overscan) as you are missing the start of the message its boot0: not t0:

More info on boot0: error here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

Still not working

Ok followed instructions - "See boot0 Error: The Official Thread"

I tried option 1 - did not work. Do not have cables for option 2.

Removed 2TB HD and replaced with 1TB HD (2 Partitions, 100GB, 900GB)

Installed ML on 900 Partition, Boots OK then run MB, spinning wheel freezes during reboot?

I bought all the parts off the recommended list?

Something is not right with Multibeast settings. Used no TRIM ENABLER, no SYSTEM DEFINITIONS, no FAKE SMC. Could it be something with BIOS?

I wish I could view the Multibeast settings on #1 post - I will start all over.

Help

Sys Info:
Z77-DS3H (Rev 1.1, F9)
i5-3570K
16GB Ram
1 TB HD or 2(if can get working)
On board graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back