Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Please help
I also got stupid to lock my computer from iCloud. Now i am not able to boot directly from the boot drive. But am able to boot from the recovery drive normally.
I tried to go to singleuser mode on both drive options but in the local harddrive it is not booting anyways.
I am not recieveing any 6 digit password option in recovery mode niether any variables in the nvram if i write nvram -p in the recovery boot singleuser mode.

Please help.

Please help
I also got stupid to lock my computer from iCloud. Now i am not able to boot directly from the boot drive. But am able to boot from the recovery drive normally.
I tried to go to singleuser mode on both drive options but in the local harddrive it is not booting anyways.
I am not recieveing any 6 digit password option in recovery mode niether any variables in the nvram if i write nvram -p in the recovery boot singleuser mode.

Please help.

Read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...40s-asking-6-digit-system-pin.html#post940602

Hi Rehabman
I had already followed this link, but it didn't help me.

I tried to go to Super User mode on the Local drive, but it does not boot, Also tried to boot into Shell 64 mode, but it just hangs on a black screen.

Is there any other way to get this done?

Are you booting shellx64.efi through Clover or directly through BIOS.

It is probably best you reply to the post I linked. Perhaps the original author can offer some insight.

Hi Rehabman
I posted to that forum only, but no one replied to me, thats why i created a new post.

Anyways, i have continued to that forum now.

hi
to unlock your probook on CLOVER boot loader add -s to boot argument
nvram -p
nvram -c
restart your system

it will be ok

tested by me

best regards

solo

I can start in -s mode in from recovery harddisk but not from the main harddisk

It gets stuck at Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no

I tried to install yosemite on a separate HDD, but no luck, removed the CMOS battery also to reset Cmos(had to dismantle the laptop) is there a duration for which i should remove the battery?,

Still getting the same error...Please help 857D6369-1769-4FA5-8B0C-993B308D1079B42DE3DF-114E-4348-A7C7-A8B415F3FAC1.jpg

SOLVED WITH THE HELP OF REHABMAN

YOU ROCK:thumbup::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back