Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600:
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My machine recently downloaded the update for 10.9.4 but I do not want to install it. Where is the downloaded file, so I can delete it?

I have since changed the settings in system preferences/appStore to stop automatic downloads.

Thanks!

It should be in your Applications folder.

Thanks but I don't see it there. Don't see it in download or desktop either.

There was a message window saying that it had downloaded and was ready to install but I didn't install it (unless it happened without me knowing). When I go to system update now it does not show 10.9.4 available for me.

If the installer had started I would have to type the password for it to continue, right? I'm just trying to make sure it didn't install without me knowing. That might explain why I can't find the installer now. If it ran, I think it would have deleted the downloaded file...

I'm afraid to restart the machine and find 10.9.4, possibly with new problems that I don't have time to fix.

Thanks again

It's not going to auto-install. More than likely, it didn't download.

Ok, thank you. I guess ill shut off and restart and hope for the best. Just in case i have been reading up on making the update work but I'd rather not go through that. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back