Contribute
Register

Loading bar won't move. PCI configuration begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to boot with -f

Regarding other issues, i had already told you always booting from USB will not provide a stable system.

You can boot from USB, meantime install clover to HDD, once you got successful boot from HDD then you can avoid the USB booting.

If you are planning to do this then let me know, i will share the steps what you want to follow with CLOVER.

Ok... So for the longest time -f simply made it do this....
https://app.box.com/s/e8nez0inn87q3b1s19c493deoeq0oz3r
BUT it is fixed. I got a new flash-drive and made the flash-drive from scratch. Now Mac is working again.

This leaves just 2 things

1. Clover... I suppose it would be a good idea to get this going. However please have it be as step by step as possible... and please remind me where to be careful (last time i did this i had to restart both windows and mac).

2. The app store thingy.... That needs to get working somehow.

Thanks much!

Would getting a usb wifi dongle make everything easier?

Would getting a usb wifi dongle make everything easier?

I already told you on post#205, For accessing App Store you required an ethernet adapter enabled on your OS X, it doesn't matter how you connected to internet (WiFi,BT,etc).

Identify which ethernet adapter you have in your motherboard, then install the proper kext for enabling it. Once it is got enabled delete the files mentioned on post#203.

How do i find the proper kext? I have searched for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back