Contribute
Register

Loading bar won't move. PCI configuration begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here are the issues.

1. USB stick is not automatically loading all of a sudden. I told bios to automatically boot into it but it doesn't. It used to work fine. I suspect a problem in the BIOS/Motherboard.

2. This computer is not recognized app store error. App store doesn't quite notice my wireless card. As said in post #194 we need to get the card to work happily with OSX. I need to enable my Atheros AR93xx Wireless Network Adapter (802.11 a/b/g/n) that way the App store doesn't post. The problem is illustrated on post #190.

3. USB 3.0 devices don't work.

Ok here are the issues.

1. USB stick is not automatically loading all of a sudden. I told bios to automatically boot into it but it doesn't. It used to work fine. I suspect a problem in the BIOS/Motherboard.

Why you want to boot from USB always.??

2. This computer is not recognized app store error. App store doesn't quite notice my wireless card. As said in post #194 we need to get the card to work happily with OSX. I need to enable my Atheros AR93xx Wireless Network Adapter (802.11 a/b/g/n) that way the App store doesn't post. The problem is illustrated on post #190.

Is the ethernet enabled on Yosemite?? If yes, then delete the below files and reboot OS X. Then try log in to App Store.

/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist
/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist

Supported WiFi/BT Chipsets and method for enabling are covered here : http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

3. USB 3.0 devices don't work.

For the USB 3.0 support, i have no idea now. Have you tried to search in this forum?

Why you want to boot from USB always.??
Because booting into mac is not working and it is too complicated. I am satisfied to be booting from a USB I just need it to be working again.

Is the ethernet enabled on Yosemite?? If yes, then delete the below files and reboot OS X. Then try log in to App Store.

/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist
/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist

Supported WiFi/BT Chipsets and method for enabling are covered here : http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html
Yes it is. And I have tried that with no luck. Could getting some sort of wifi usb dongle help?

Yes it is. And I have tried that with no luck.

What you had tried deleting those files or the attached guide??

For App Store access, you required an ethernet adapter. Is the ethernet adapter enabled on your OS X??

Could getting some sort of wifi usb dongle help?

Sorry, What you mean by this? Do you want help to enable the WiFi dongle?? The linked guide explain the process in a very good way.

Also which is your WiFi chipset??. AR93xx is not complete. Fill the xx too..

N900PCE
(or) RNWD-N9003PCE

N900PCE
(or) RNWD-N9003PCE

I checked in wiki and this model have AR9380 Chipset. AR9380 have native support on Yosemite.

Check in Applications > Utilities > System Information > PCI Cards

Regarding Wireless
Currently it says
Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 3.11.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-04-10 at 3.11.22 PM.png
And so yah... And note my wireless is working.
so i did this command "sudo diskutil repairPermissions /" as someone said... It didn't help.
I thought it would be a good idea to upload all of my system info... so here are all the tabs of the system info section that might be relevant
https://app.box.com/s/o3p64v9h3fttdjkairykyk8ewi2byxcr

Regarding The USB boot up errors
I just remembered that I unhid all the files in the USB via a terminal command. Could that be contributing to it not booting directly into it from the motherboard? If so is there a way to fix it without re-creating the drive?
The drive looks like this
Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 4.52.29 PM.png

Also regarding Displays

Oddly enough these last two boots there have been issues.. Basically the screens are all black, but there was static so i knew os was running... But if i unplug and replug then everything is happy.

Reguarding usb 3.0
Not working. All the forms I have read say that support should be native on this version.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 3.12.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 3.12.03 PM.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 105
Something Went Wrong...

So I was on the mac... I took those screenshots... Did the permissions command... Uninstalled NFTS magic.... Installed the tonymax86 kext installer....... And then tried to install a kext for usb 3.0... then deleted the kext from the folder because I didnt want to risk it.... And now this

11149043_419056371606808_1674664184_n.jpg11160318_419056488273463_569778119_n.jpg

Try to boot with -f

Regarding other issues, i had already told you always booting from USB will not provide a stable system.

You can boot from USB, meantime install clover to HDD, once you got successful boot from HDD then you can avoid the USB booting.

If you are planning to do this then let me know, i will share the steps what you want to follow with CLOVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back