CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
As I started drinking my first cup of coffee and booted up my Sierra production system I was greeted with Little Snitch advising of an upgrade to version 4. Not free unless you recently bought version 3.x

No brainer for myself and sure many others. Hey $25 well worth it even without reading any reviews.

Get it all installed and registered and opened the Little Snitch Network Monitor and What??

I can’t see the network monitor… Then looking closer, oh no the dreaded iBooks Bug with Nvidia Web Drivers strikes again. Only now it my new Little Snitch 4 graphical Network Monitor window. Looks just like opening an iBooks document

So I spin my chair around to my Z170X which recently I installed a new Radeon RX 570 video card and upgrade Little Snitch to version 4.

Voilà so that is what the new Little Snitch Network Monitor looks like. Another reason why I now favor my MSI Radeon card. Don’t get me wrong I have a fondness for Nvidia video cards being on probably my 4th which I can see across the room sitting on my laptop desk. EVGA 960 a thing of beauty.

However, I am happy to be using AMD again it has been a number of years and I owe it to installing High Sierra Betas

My 2 cents of course…

Thanks...
Will try it, have 2 other systems that us NVidia Web driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back