Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z97x Gaming 7
CPU
Intel i7-4790k
Graphics
AMD R9 380
Hi, I'm a bit new to this all but after experimenting with some unscrupulous methods to test Lion and see if I'd really be able to use it (and create the app store purchased unibeast install media) I went ahead and bit the bullet with the unibeast + multibeast install method.

The installation only had a few hiccups, to get Unibeast to start the install off the usb stick, I had to use the flag "USBBusFix=yes" and I was able to install without issue. Then I ran multibeast and (hopefully) selected the correct options.

Once installed my USB peripherals weren't working (keyboard & mouse are USB and worked fine though), then I rebooted and manually put in USBBusFix=yes as a bootflag while booting off the hard drive and when the system came up my peripherals were all listed and working fine (thumb drive, web cam, etc.)

Can someone tell me what I missed in multibeast? Or is there a way to enter the USBBusFix=yes bootflag in a file somewhere so I don't have to do it every time?

Also, as I type this I'm noticing the app store says my apps are installed, I have them saved to storage drive, is it OK to move them back in to the applications folder or is there a way to re-download them from the app store?

Solved it, in org.Chameleon.Boot.plist I just put "USBBusFix" as a key and "yes" as the string, all is well.

Solved it, in org.Chameleon.Boot.plist I just put "USBBusFix" as a key and "yes" as the string, all is well.
bro can u please send the screen shot how you did that. iam also facing the same issue, every time i boot i have to manually type USBBusFix=Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back