HP Pavillion dv6
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,

I was looking through the forums here but could not find a sticky/thread that matches this: could we make a running list of all the *known* laptops that were successfully dual booted with OSX Maverick/Win8? Ideally I'd like OSX Maverick/Win7/Ubuntu on a triple boot, but I'll take what I can get for now.

Please let me know if I overlooked this somewhere else, otherwise let's fire it up.

Thanks!

Tony

Hi guys,

I was looking through the forums here but could not find a sticky/thread that matches this: could we make a running list of all the *known* laptops that were successfully dual booted with OSX Maverick/Win8? Ideally I'd like OSX Maverick/Win7/Ubuntu on a triple boot, but I'll take what I can get for now.

Please let me know if I overlooked this somewhere else, otherwise let's fire it up.

Thanks!

Tony

There are too many. If the laptop has compatible hardware, it will run. Booting is usually relatively easy, it is getting the rest to work that can be difficult. Where things vary is with the peripherals (WiFi, card reader, USB, camera, bluetooth, trackpad). Even laptops that are of the same model can come with different peripherals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back