Contribute
Register

List of AMD Radeon Navi cards in Catalina That work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
could you please tell me how you got ist to work? Just with WEG or is it necessary to add agdpmod=pikera to the config.plist?
Thanks in advance

You need WEG for agdpmod=pikera you can try without the boot argument and if it does not boot to the desktop then you need it. You also need to be on 10.15.1 or newer version of MacOS.

Is anyone here using a Navi card with 4 or more monitors at the same time? Would love info on that as I’m looking to replace my gtx 1080... thanks!

Can't get two display port monitors working at the same time, only DP + HDMI. Did work perfectly with my RX 570.

Add another +1 for the Sapphire Pulse RX 5700XT.

Latest Lilu and WeG, agdpmod=pikera in boot arguments and it booted right up. (Oh! Using three DP monitors)

Just can't seem to figure out how to get the temp settings to show up in TGPro. Now using iStat but, still no sensor data.

Last edited:
That is interesting. I’ve seen other people have those issues too. I might need to go Radeon VII.
Got it working, after a couple hours by setting the monitors to use DP 1.1. For some weird reason the monitor (DELL 2512H) needed a power cycle after setting DP 1.2 to disabled. Now I have 2xDP and one HDMI up and running with WEG and agdpmod=pikera set as boot flag.

Got it working, after a couple hours by setting the monitors to use DP 1.1. For some weird reason the monitor (DELL 2512H) needed a power cycle after setting DP 1.2 to disabled. Now I have 2xDP and one HDMI up and running with WEG and agdpmod=pikera set as boot flag.

3! just one more to go

3! just one more to go
Tried 4 just now, but the last monitor stayed black. It would detect in display preferences, so I think it could work if I had played around with the monitor settings.

Tried 4 just now, but the last monitor stayed black. It would detect in display preferences, so I think it could work if I had played around with the monitor settings.

Wow... honestly and sincerely, thank you for trying it out! I really do appreciate that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back