Contribute
Register

List of AMD Radeon Navi cards in Catalina That work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the location of your pcie device, for you can be different. Use hackintool to see your gpu location.
Use DP1, that’s how it is on a real mac, never tried using hdmi over DP1.

Wow... with Adder my Geekbench 4 score is way up! Was averaging 150K before.
Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 6.09.17 PM.png

Is this line different depending on my build? Also, the line where is says DP1... would that be different if using HDMI?

Code:
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)</key>

This is my ioreg with WEG installed:

View attachment 461752

This is mine, looks different.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-13 at 01.10.26.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-13 at 01.10.26.png
    280.2 KB · Views: 76
Can you check DRM videos?

That score is for the people who said that the new AMD GPUS are weak.

DRM videos do not work, I just tested using Apple TV+. I am using iMac15,1 though and I am not using any of the shikigva boot args.

DRM videos do not work, I just tested using Apple TV+. I am using iMac15,1 though and I am not using any of the shikigva boot args.
Fixed my DRM :lol: , got Microsoft New EDGE and enabled widevine drm in edge flags, amazon prime video works:headbang:.

Screenshot 2020-04-13 at 01.23.59.png
Screenshot 2020-04-13 at 01.24.08.png

Fixed my DRM :lol: , got Microsoft New EDGE and enabled widevine drm in edge flags, amazon prime video works:headbang:.
:D anyway as you know if safari cannot play Amazon Prime Video your DRM issue are not resolved...
I did few more tests, Geekbench improve but if you bench with unigine heaven, no change at all, same result with and without framebuffer injected.

:D anyway as you know if safari cannot play Amazon Prime Video your DRM issue are not resolved...
I did few more tests, Geekbench improve but if you bench with unigine heaven, no change at all, same result with and without framebuffer injected.

Maybe because unigine uses OpenGL, we are talking about open cl and metal performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back