CPU
Intel 6-core
Graphics
Nvidia 560 2GB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
the_gael said:
We all learn all the time - I just happened to have been down the same road before!

OK - i have not come across this before! Is it an apple keyboard and mouse you are using?

I don't install over Snow Leopard when I install I always install onto a clean hard drive - I don't know if that makes a difference in this case! I have an old 2.5" SATA drive 60 GB which I have put in an USB enclosure - it holds the Snow Leopard Install and the Installer Partition so when I install I just boot from it and use the Installer partition to install a fresh Lion. You can do the same with a USB Stick if its big enough. Ie I followed the default instructions for xMove and Lion on the 60GB drive and then removed it and put it in a USB enclosure! So my installs take around 5 mins!

I am assuming you have tried all available USB ports to see if mouse and keyboard will work.

I have never seen a USB mouse and keyboard not work if they were working initially before the Lion software install. If they are not Apple items is it possible to borrow ones to test.

Another quick sense check - you haven't installed any other kexts or fix's?

Edited to add
Disconnect everything else apart from keyboard and mouse when you install - you can even install the network later! I do as I use the updated Lnx2mac driver which is not yet in Multibeast for Lion.

Everything is good now :headbang:
I looked at the rBoot you've mentioned, and I happened to have a CCC backup of my previous Lion Install before upgrading my BIOS. I tried loading this before with iBoot but it never worked so I had the idea of having a new install to get back on my feet which went down south. Then I tried the rBoot and it's wala! I loaded my previous Lion Install with it and re-ran the multibeast this time with the right specs you've listed. Reboot, put it to sleep, clicked the mouse, and it woke up :eek: Put it back to sleep again, then tapped the keyboard, it woke up again :eek: Mission accomplished. All I needed was the right BIOS and the rBoot. Thanks the_gael and tonymac, now I can sleep good tonight while the Lion snores.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Lion
CPU
Intel 6-core
Graphics
Nvidia 560 2GB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I noticed the autosleep is not really working, so I installed PleaseSleep which actually works better with features like exception and such. Also, does our system works with WoL? (wake on lan/internet) When I had Windows 7 before, I can wake up my comp using depicus on my iphone.

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK Rev 1.0 Bios F8
CPU
i7-4790k OC 4.9ghz
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
phomac said:
the_gael said:
We all learn all the time - I just happened to have been down the same road before!

OK - i have not come across this before! Is it an apple keyboard and mouse you are using?

I don't install over Snow Leopard when I install I always install onto a clean hard drive - I don't know if that makes a difference in this case! I have an old 2.5" SATA drive 60 GB which I have put in an USB enclosure - it holds the Snow Leopard Install and the Installer Partition so when I install I just boot from it and use the Installer partition to install a fresh Lion. You can do the same with a USB Stick if its big enough. Ie I followed the default instructions for xMove and Lion on the 60GB drive and then removed it and put it in a USB enclosure! So my installs take around 5 mins!

I am assuming you have tried all available USB ports to see if mouse and keyboard will work.

I have never seen a USB mouse and keyboard not work if they were working initially before the Lion software install. If they are not Apple items is it possible to borrow ones to test.

Another quick sense check - you haven't installed any other kexts or fix's?

Edited to add
Disconnect everything else apart from keyboard and mouse when you install - you can even install the network later! I do as I use the updated Lnx2mac driver which is not yet in Multibeast for Lion.

Everything is good now :headbang:
I looked at the rBoot you've mentioned, and I happened to have a CCC backup of my previous Lion Install before upgrading my BIOS. I tried loading this before with iBoot but it never worked so I had the idea of having a new install to get back on my feet which went down south. Then I tried the rBoot and it's wala! I loaded my previous Lion Install with it and re-ran the multibeast this time with the right specs you've listed. Reboot, put it to sleep, clicked the mouse, and it woke up :eek: Put it back to sleep again, then tapped the keyboard, it woke up again :eek: Mission accomplished. All I needed was the right BIOS and the rBoot. Thanks the_gael and tonymac, now I can sleep good tonight while the Lion snores.

Delighted to hear it works :D :thumbup:

Motherboard
CPU
i7-4790k OC 4.9ghz
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
phomac said:
I noticed the autosleep is not really working, so I installed PleaseSleep which actually works better with features like exception and such. Also, does our system works with WoL? (wake on lan/internet) When I had Windows 7 before, I can wake up my comp using depicus on my iphone.

The new Network driver from Lnx2mac is supposed to enable WOL - I have not used this feature so cannot comment on it.

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-OC Rev 1.1
CPU
i7 4770K
Graphics
Asus GTX770 DirectCU II OC
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Has anyone updated to 10.7.2 yet?
I'm going to try soon, anyway.

jpa

Motherboard
CPU
i7 930
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
ppvanzella said:
Has anyone updated to 10.7.2 yet?
I'm going to try soon, anyway.

try tomorrow ;)

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X58A-OC
CPU
i7-950
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
10.7.2 for me.

I;ve just updated and have noticed two things neither of which are causing me any problems, but maybe others.

First one is My graphics card info now displays less info.

This is what i see under 10.7.1

ATI Radeon HD 5870:

Chipset Model: ATI Radeon HD 5870
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 1024 MB
Vendor: ATI (0x1002)
Device ID: 0x6898
Revision ID: 0x0000
Displays:
SHARP HDMI:
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Rotation: Supported
Television: Yes
Display Connector:
Display Connector:
Display Connector:

The red font info doesn't display under 10.7.2

Second one is my Sata connections

All my Sata 6 Marvel connections show as unknown under 10.7.2.

10.7.1 shows it like below.

Marvell 88SE9128:

Vendor: Marvell
Product: 88SE9128
Link Speed: 6 Gigabit
Description: AHCI Version 1.20 Supported

This is what I've noticed so far, as i say it doesn't affect me so far.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X58A-OC
CPU
i7-950
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Forget to mention the multbeast Audio rollback fails with a error for me but sounds seems to work ok and still shows the same info, so either it worked and rolled back or audio now works native.

Will try tomorrow on my Main drive, its getting late so I'm off to bed.

Motherboard
CPU
i7-4790k OC 4.9ghz
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have now updated to 10.7.2 using combo update. All is now working but I also had an error on re-applying Audio using Multibeast 4.0.2 when I ran it before reboot. When I rebooted I had no audio device listed. I ran Multibeast again and installed successfully with no errors - voila - audio!

jpa

Motherboard
CPU
i7 930
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Update:

- 10.7.2 works
- nVdia Cuda update 4.0.50