Contribute
Register

Lion on GA-X79-UD5

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far i get desktop using Chameleon-2.1svn-r1926, chimera getting error on booting with GE=no, but not accelerated yet on 10.7.4, i'm just getting display with <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Boot Banner</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>DSDT</key>
<string>/DSDT.aml</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>2560x1440x32</string>
</dict>
</plist>

on org.chameleon.Boot.plist
i'm not satisfy yet still waiting for apple supporting HD 7xxx series, currently i'm using my old GPU which is Quadro Fx 1700, run smoothly on ML and 10.7.4 for wifi i'm using BL U90N, with driver which are provided from net.. :)

Hello Hello Hello

I am New here , so , Hi guys :clap:

anyway , I got this board for sometime now and cause I haven't found any thread for me to begin with , I kept using my P35-DS3L untill now .
then one day .... googole showed me a Magical Link . Here

14 pages :)

so we got a Fairly Stable system now ?
p.s. i am using ATI 5850 graphic cards . works good ?
(i forgot if i need a drive for my P35-DS3L or not )

so where do I begin ?

:headbang: :headbang: YOU GUYS :headbang:
:headbang: :headbang:

kaidogg said:
Hello Hello Hello

I am New here , so , Hi guys :clap:

anyway , I got this board for sometime now and cause I haven't found any thread for me to begin with , I kept using my P35-DS3L untill now .
then one day .... googole showed me a Magical Link . Here

14 pages :)

so we got a Fairly Stable system now ?
p.s. i am using ATI 5850 graphic cards . works good ?
(i forgot if i need a drive for my P35-DS3L or not )

so where do I begin ?

:headbang: :headbang: YOU GUYS :headbang:
:headbang: :headbang:

it's doesn't matter if you read 14 pages right? then u'll get the right path... credit psydafke :headbang:

Hi Guys,
First i wanna tell you thank you for this topic.
now i almost did everything right but still don't have the blutooth... Someone knows something about it?

thanks

Yeah,

Concerning the BT, you'll have to install the latest drivers on a winblows install and enable it there. There must be a firmware update in the installer or something, because after that it started seeing devices in osx.
You can't turn it on or off in osx.... But you can connect to devices (tried with my iphone).

Hope this helps you...

Someone have the same problem than me ?

for example: Today i start my computer (osx86), all my USB work great. After a reboot some USB port doesn't work (not recognized ?). It's only after a few try, than i recover the USB functionnality.

Thank's

also be WARNED it's happen to me, i'm using 8 SATA HDD installed on MOBO, suddenly 4 of HDD is disappear and should be initialised, "UNFORMATED" DISK, all the HDD which is attached to black SATA PORT, it's happen twice... and i have to recovery all the HDD which is 8TB :banghead: :crazy:

Hi guys,

Just to inform you there is a new official BIOS (F12).
Just updated my system (works with current DSDT).
Have to extract the new DSDT, and look if there are new things/fixes in there.

Now without the refresh of the MacPro we hoped for, I suspect we still need to have some patience for native CPU support (hope it will happen some day).

Greetz to all

Hi psydafke,
Its been a long time since your dsdt first ver !
And i am kind of lost with all the new post.
Can you please let me know if i should update my bios
To f12 and keep your old dsdt or there is a new dsdt that
I have to put before ill make this update.
can you put your dsdt that works on your system
Or should i wait for new dsdt?
Thanks for your support!

So, Mountain Lion is out now so I cloned my Lion install to another partition, installed Mt Lion with Mt Lion version of Unibeast 1.5.1

It updated my install great then I ran MultiBeast 4.6.1 with the UserDSDT option and the latest DSDT from this thread. The kexts i installed are IntelE1000, NullCPUPowerManagement and ALC898.
I rebooted expecting it to start but it boots to a circle with a line through it.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

I'm running BIOS F12 btw. Lion booted fine with this BIOS and the DSDT i'm using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back