Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i have a hackintosh with a gigabyte P55-UD3a mother board and a nvidia gforce gt240 graphics card and I'm trying to enable HDMI audio but i can't seem to get it, if anyone could help me i'd greatly appreciate it thanks

qch123 said:
i have a hackintosh with a gigabyte P55-UD3a mother board and a nvidia gforce gt240 graphics card and I'm trying to enable HDMI audio but i can't seem to get it, if anyone could help me i'd greatly appreciate it thanks
try this one first viewtopic.php?f=162&t=31664

qch123 said:
i actually just went through this guide but it's sort of confusing i can't seem to get the editing right

don't be afraid with toleda and all those complicated, he will always help you when you ask him. make sure you download his tutorial and read what he write first.i was trying those method, but since i still can't make my sounds working without hdaenabler , i can't make that happened. yet. still figuring out to make my alc833 working with apple had first then i will retry toledo's tutorial.

qch123 said:
is it possible i could send you my dsdt file and you take a look to see if it's edited correctly?
i would rather you send your dsdt, ioreg to toledo's thread and make sure you post in right step or thread. it has 3 thread.

how would i go about uploading those items to his thread?
this is my first time actually posting in this forum so excuse me

qch123 said:
how would i go about uploading those items to his thread?
this is my first time actually posting in this forum so excuse me

if you reply or posting, see on the bottom

Screen Shot 2011-11-25 at 2.06.46 AM.png
after browse your own file, click Add the file button near File Comment. after you finished, use Place Inline button.

note: if you attached multiple files, zip it first into one files.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-25 at 2.06.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-25 at 2.06.46 AM.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 204
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back