Contribute
Register

lion alc269

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point may be worth a try IOAudioFamily.Kext

IOAudioFamily.kext.zip

Guidelines use together with my applehda so that you lion loads fine.

no guarantees as so far all my uploads have negative feedback, kinda lost hope.
strangely it all works for my laptop, Huh?

original source: - http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=1407

Attachments

• IOAudioFamily.kext.zip
    128.1 KB · Views: 179
Hi ashp,

could you add the AppleHDA patch to my attached dsdt? It's already patched for graphics, power management and everything except AppleHDA. I actually use VoodooHDA for ALC269 but as you said it seems to cause some trouble. The machine, a Dell Vostro 3750 without graphic card, just hd 3000 onboard video, is not stable with this VoodooHDA version, there are lots of kernel panics on boot.
Do you need a dsdt without any patches, extracted after booting without dsdt?
You said in the thread that you can't edit everyones dsdt, I understand that….so just edit mine…:)
…if you find the time, if not, linux is ok for me too.

best wishes, p.

Attachments

• pilsator dell vostro 3750.dsl.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 77
I found a dsdt patch for the Dell Vostro 3750 and AppleHDA now seems to work fine, much better than VoodooHDA for ALC269. The boot trouble seems to be gone. But I'm afraid this patch won't work for other machines with different layout ID's.

@ASHP, your AppleHDA is working good with the Asus Zenbook Audio. Cheers mate ;)

Edit:- Sound works good but Mic is not working, anyway to enable that?

Hi all, I attached my Realtek audio driver for the model 269, lenovo laptop customized for the Z370 with Intel 3000, using the 10.7.3 AppleHDA Kext Lion, works together adding in the DSDT:

Device (HDEF)
{
Name (_ADR, 0x001B0000)
Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
{
Store (Package (0x0E)
{
"Codec-id",
Buffer (0x04)
{
0x69, 0x02, 0xEC, 0x10
}
"Built-in"
Buffer (One)
{
0x00
}
"Layout-id"
Buffer (0x04)
{
0x10, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00
}
"Model",
Buffer (0x10)
{
"Realtek ALC269"
}
"Device_type"
Buffer (0x06)
{
"Sound"
}
"PinConfigurations"
Buffer (Zero) {}
}, Local0)
DTGP (arg0, arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
Return (Local0)
}

It works perfectly audio output HDMI, card intel 3000 model 116, by adding the following option in the Graphics and Audio section:
"Hda-gfx"
Buffer (0x0A)
{
"Onboard-2"
}

I attached also the Video driver for Intel 3000 model 116 modified to output audio over HDMI, smbios 8.1,

Thanks to all who made possible the world of Hakintosh,
Regards,

Made with google translations, excuse the mistakes ....

Attachments

• AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 133
  • AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext.zip
    219.8 KB · Views: 113
As commented in the previous post, the KEXT is adapted for the Laptop Hardware Lenovo ALC269 is possible that your laptop use another codec, for example Connexant, check if you really have the codec Realtek ALC269 on, dumps your audio processor, following the steps as indicated by the King on the following page:
http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=465
Find out your numbers of nodes according to the directions and you can modify and customize my AppleHDA driver for your machine.

Now, I have seen your files above, and according to the configuration of your laptop, I recommend you try the SMBIOS and attached DSDT.aml.
Is your DSDT, with section HDEF corrected for the ALC269, I also attached the modified KEXT to 10.7.3 to see if it works,

Best regards,

Attachments

• New.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 136
With the modified audio driver for the Z370, to me it all works well, I only need to polish a detail, is that when returning from sleep mode stops working, the rest works fine, if I want sound I have to reboot.
I enclose the codec_dump, so you can compare and help you configure your AppleHDA.kext.

Attachments

• Codecs.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 98
Hi, I have a notebook Samsung with a 300e5a system board, windows detects it as a Realtek ALC 269... I tried the tips here and cant get audio to work
My steps were:
Retrieved dsdt with dsdt editor then patched it with all patches inside Notebook Core i SB folder (except the Hdef patch that i used the corrected code from hpas in first page)
Compiled only got 2 warnings... saved aml and copied to /
Edited org.chamaleon... to add <key> dsdt and <string> /dsdt300e5a.aml
Rebooted, installed AppleHDA.kext using kextbeast, run kext utility to fix permissions and cache...
Rebooted again and no sound... the only difference is what you see in the attached picture
20120630_1927271.jpg
Any idea how to make it work??

SOLVED... ioaudiofamily.kext was missing (trashed during installation with applehda.kext to avoid KPs)

Attachments

• 20120630_1927271.jpg
    20120630_1927271.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 334
Dear ashp,
Could u plz help me fix my dsdt. It's 4820tg ATI 5650 alc269 i5-450M.
I've use the DSDT that u fixed for others.
But there were somthing wrong when used it.
I don't know what u need. So, I uploaded all I got.
Thanks a lot Thank u very very very much.
Thanks a lot!!

Attachments

• dsdt-very-original.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Alc269-codec#0.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 1002_68c1.rom.zip
    38.2 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back