CPU
Core2 Duo E8500
Graphics
GTX 660
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Well I've had my build running completely stable for quite a while and I've managed NOT to update past a certain pointt due to the age of my system. I really just use It for music programs and some light internet. So I applied a security update on my 10.12.6 Sierra system from the App Store and got a lilu.kext panic upon restart. I applied -liluoff to my boot arg and loaded into desktop just fine, opened up Clover and updated it first, then searched for the newest lilu(so I thought) and installed it. Now, if I attempt to boot I still get the same kernel panic, lilu 1.1.6, if I add the -liluoff flag it get me to my desktop for about 20 seconds then promptly freezes and restarts. The real kicker is if I try to boot in -x , I get another kernel panic (regarding applecpupowermanagement)8/10 times, 1 is a black screen then restart, the other to the login screen then a restart. Any input would be appreciated, seems like everyone having this issue solved it with the liluoff flag and then the update, I would rather not start from scratch with a whole new install.

Attachments