Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77 D3H
CPU
intel core i7 3770k
Graphics
Msi has Nvidia Gt730
Hi,
I have just managed to install Mac OS Sierra on my Hackintosh pc using clover. But. unfortunatelly, when trying to boot into OS
it shows up a light blue screen without a cursor or something. After trying to boot with safe mode, a prohibition symbol appears and the boot fails. Thank you in advance. I know that my gpu is not the most compatible one, but I have succesfully managed to run Maverics and Yosemite on it.

My hardware is
MotherBoard: gigabyte z77 d3H
cpu: i7 3770K
gpu:(asus) amd radeon hd 7750

Hi,
I have just managed to install Mac OS Sierra on my Hackintosh pc using clover. But. unfortunatelly, when trying to boot into OS
it shows up a light blue screen without a cursor or something. After trying to boot with safe mode, a prohibition symbol appears and the boot fails. Thank you in advance. I know that my gpu is not the most compatible one, but I have succesfully managed to run Maverics and Yosemite on it.

My hardware is
MotherBoard: gigabyte z77 d3H
cpu: i7 3770K
gpu:(asus) amd radeon hd 7750
I have the same GPU and am having the same problem. Also used to run El Cap no problem and cannot boot into Sierra without a light blue screen.

Edit: Fixed the problem by booting to Desktop using USB installer and then installing latest clover to Boot Drive. Then, move EFI/CLOVER folder from USB to my main boot drive (not in the EFI made it work for me). Also make sure you have Verde.kext in 10.10, 10.11, and Other folder inside CLOVER., to make the Radeon 7750 function properly.

Last edited:
Having same poblem, really not sure how to do what RollinTide7 says.
7770 HD
Intel Core i5-3350P

Any help is appreciated.

I also have the light blue (turquoise) screen with a spinning beach ball.

Anyone found a simple solution ? (not sure how to do what RollinTide7 suggests)

B75M-D3H
HD7700
Samsung EVO SSD

@MacroMe, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@MacroMe, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.

/done

So far, I have just followed the clover guide, making a USB with the UEFI option.

I options i check the following:
USB Ownership
USB Injection
Inject EDID

Installation runs fine, but booting afterwards the screen is light blue, with a spinning beach ball.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back