Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Does anyone else hate the mouse acceleration in MacOS? I mean, it's fine when not playing a game or if you're only using the Apple mouse, but if you decide to use a third party mouse or play a game it's nearly impossible. I REALLY think there should be a proper option to disable in Preferences like you can in Windows. That's such a basic feature. Also, they should add or subtract a tick in the mouse sensitivity settings so that there's an exact 50% option, as that will make your mouse more accurate, or at least that's what serious gamers say. I realize Mac's aren't primarily gaming machines, but with the powerful graphics they are getting, it's getting more and more possible to game at a more serious level than before.

So what this post is about is coming together to make MacOS better, by sending feedback to Apple in numbers and requesting an exact 50% mouse sensitivity option and an option to properly disable mouse acceleration, without using Terminal commands or using third party software, while also not rendering the mouse sensitivity options useless, as I believe doing the Terminal command to disable mouse accel' does, unless you want to adjust it and automatically re-enable mouse accel'.

I hope a lot of you will agree with me and ask Apple for such a simple feature that should have been added years ago. I also hope I didn't break any rules here or post in the wrong section.

Thanks,
Cody K

Last edited: