CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
UHD630
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi, can you wake your hackintosh by Bluetooth devices?

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z370-F
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
RX 570
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi.. First of all thanks for the Thread. It really helped me to install my first system.

I followed every step you showed here, and everything runs smoothly but for one small issue.
Sleep is not working properly. Every time I put the Hack manually to sleep, it always wakes up automatically within 20 seconds or so. I wonder what I did wrong or what I should do to fix this problem? On another note, whenever the "automatic" wake up happens, my external hard drives get not properly ejected.

Is there any solution to this yet? If so, can anyone here please share or guide me through it. Again, this is my first Hackintosh system. Thank you so much!
An update.

After a few days browsing around, I finally found the fix for the automatic wake on sleep, but then one more issue comes up.

"Disk Eject Not Properly" on Wake.
At first, this happens on every single USB Ports I have. So I decided to install the SSDT-USB.aml from Post #1 and change EC0 to EC and H_EC to EC. So far, USB 3.0 and 2.0 Ports seems to be working just fine. I tried Sleep for 30 minutes, and it wakes up without any issues on the External Hard Drives and No "Disk Eject Not Properly" message on Wake..

But the "Eject" issue still happens for USB 3.1 Gen 2, both Type C and A.
After opening and trying to understand the SSDT-USB.aml I decided to check the ports myself. It seems that USB 3.1 Gen 2 Ports are not there inside the SSDT-USB.aml. In fact when I checked the Registry, its actually not located on XHC. Its located in PXSX. Could this be the issue? If so, how should I edit the SSDT-USB.aml according to the Registry shown on the screenshot..?

Attachments