Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi
I got my new hardware today:
Gigabyte Z77 D3H
i7 3770
32GB DDR3
and i have Gforce GT 9400 (i think, is from my old machine) but i didn't connect it yet I'm using the onboard graphic card for now.

Please someone have dummy tutorial for me to install Hackintosh on it ???
I was using the Snow Leopard version with iBoot and is work perfect on my old machine, but the new one doesn't work with that...
so i need other way to get it work.

* Need only Mountain Lion or Snow Leopard (Snow is my default), but please not Lion (10.7.x) because i have Real Macbook pro with i7 and 8GB ddr3 but is still Sucks... Lion is SUCKS>>>>

Please Please Please Someone Help

Best Regards
Dekel

You cant run Snow Leopard with an Ivy Bridge CPU. Run Unibeast on your macbook to make the ML installer drive.

i have the installation on dmg file.
and unibeast is only for lion no ?
because when i'm trying running the unibeast is ask for me the installer lion.app and closed.

and i saw in somewhere here that i must connect my HDD to 3g sata and not to 6G sata, i did so ans still NOT.

i have the installation on dmg file.
and unibeast is only for lion no ?
because when i'm trying running the unibeast is ask for me the installer lion.app and closed.

and i saw in somewhere here that i must connect my HDD to 3g sata and not to 6G sata, i did so ans still NOT.

You need the Mountain lion version of Unibeast 1.5.

It doesn't matter if you plugged the HDD into the SATA 2 or SATA 3 because mechanical HDDs don't benefit from SATA 3(6Gbps)

You need the Mountain lion version of Unibeast 1.5.

It doesn't matter if you plugged the HDD into the SATA 2 or SATA 3 because mechanical HDDs don't benefit from SATA 3(6Gbps)

I tried with Unibeast 1.5.1 is that matter ??? i should try with the 1.5 version ?
And the Unibeat 1.5 is good for the Snow too? or i must install mountain lion ?

P.S
Thanks for your support :)

what happened when you tried to run Unibeast?

Hi
It's finally work.
But i have huge problem:
I'm using in UAD-1 DSP Card (is for music producers) and it's connecting via PCI (Normal PCI), but the problem is the OS doesn't recognize it.
Do you know what can i do about that issue, is kind of very important for me that UAD-1.

Hi
It's finally work.
But i have huge problem:
I'm using in UAD-1 DSP Card (is for music producers) and it's connecting via PCI (Normal PCI), but the problem is the OS doesn't recognize it.
Do you know what can i do about that issue, is kind of very important for me that UAD-1.

Hi there,
I know the thread is a hundred years old but I am having the same issue with the same motherboard.
Trying to run uad1 PCI cards on the board, no success.(my pci firewire card works smoothly though)
Managed to install SL, running 32bit but the system just won't see the uad card.
Did you manage to sort it out at the end?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back