Contribute
Register

LenovoThinkpad X1 Carbon Extreme Gen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this work on my machine perfectly however I wonder if upgrading to Catalina would work?

Edit: I upgraded to catalina perfectly fine and everything is working with no modifications.

Last edited:
I am trying to install Mojave with this config (untouched from the Github page) but am facing some issues.
The installer hangs on the following error:
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0
I can see the screen brightness going up just before freezing. The USB drive flashes for about a minute after this indicating that the system hasn't halted so I'm assuming it's a problem with the graphics.

Screenshot attached.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• IMG_20200429_054018.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 197
Hello ! I don't know if that's make a lot of difference for my issue (I'm a complete noob sorry, I did some research but I'm not comfortable on the subject yet), I have a mac os catalina installer with clover, the x1 extreme gen 2 lenovo, but, the launch of the installer always fail early, do I have to change something with my computer before being able to start the installer? I did some bios configuration, but, the configuration info I found were different from what I could do with my bios, so maybe I've missed something? What is your bios configuration to be able to boot the installer ?

Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back