dual
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
ok, lets see what the feedback is.
LOVE OSX, hate that I am limited in expandability or real power with what Apple will sell in a Macbook Pro.
Never did a Hackintosh, but seeing Lenovo's 17 inch 4 k Xeon processor / 64 Gb ddr4 ram / NVIDIA Quadro , gets me wondering....a 17 Laptop with high end workstation speed and performance, running OSX?

Whatcha all think? Or will I not get the use of the Xeon processor / 64 Gb ddr4 ram / NVIDIA Quadro for some reason

ok, lets see what the feedback is.
LOVE OSX, hate that I am limited in expandability or real power with what Apple will sell in a Macbook Pro.
Never did a Hackintosh, but seeing Lenovo's 17 inch 4 k Xeon processor / 64 Gb ddr4 ram / NVIDIA Quadro , gets me wondering....a 17 Laptop with high end workstation speed and performance, running OSX?

Whatcha all think? Or will I not get the use of the Xeon processor / 64 Gb ddr4 ram / NVIDIA Quadro for some reason

It would be a challenge. If you decided to do it, buy the laptop to run Windows, and then if you get OS X to work, great... but... It is likely to be full of problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back