Lenovo z510 Yosemite apple reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    26.9 KB · Views: 129
attached config.plist and dsdt/ssdts

1- make sure to install appleHDA from post #52 to S/L/E
2-download and install FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext from this link https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fake-pci-id/downloads to S/L/E
3- use config.plist attached

after this you should have :
1- brightness slider working
2- audio working
3- sleep working ( if you use GenericUSBXHCI.kext )

i do not understand pw

Everything works great! Thank you very much!
I think, only what is must do is the status of the battery :) And is all!!!!!! :D

Again thank you very much, battery working :)
Can you do form me SSDT with PowerManagement?

After PM i think it is alll, unless something else i forgot?

that is something you should do from your machine because it depend on your CPU . i already configured your smbios in config.plist use ssdtPRGen.sh script

. use the topic from RehabMan post

[QUOTE = monobianco87; 980606] Как я уже говорил прежде чем я установил клевер и в UEFI и наследие и загружаться только в наследии есть развитие теперь я могу загрузиться клевер в режиме UEFI (без каких-либо изменений), но только с процессором = 1 [/ QUOTE]
you fixed the problem with cpus = 1?

[QUOTE = monobianco87; 980606] Как я уже говорил прежде чем я установил клевер и в UEFI и наследие и загружаться только в наследии есть развитие теперь я могу загрузиться клевер в режиме UEFI (без каких-либо изменений), но только с процессором = 1 [/ QUOTE]
you fixed the problem with cpus = 1?

i do not understand Russian but regarding the need to use cpus=1 with clover

i did not manage to boot clover without cpus=1 in uefi mode ( i saw this problem with other people have lenovo z510 )
however i could manage to boot clover without cpus=1 in clover legacy mode
you can install clover in legacy mode for now until someone come with a solution

Hi everyone,
I have installed Mac OS on my laptop but I am unable to change its brightness.
There is neither any brightness slider inside SystemPreferences/Display nor Fn keys for inc/dec brightness are working. Only Display and color options are available inside SystemPreferences/Display.
Any method to correct this?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20150214_182941.jpg
    IMG_20150214_182941.jpg
    937.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back