Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z170-Aura
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 530
I have been attempting to boot this for the past 3 days. This where I am at and what I've tried.

- Mojave install seemed to be successful (Following RehabMan Guide).
- installed via USB drive, reboot into install Mojave and finishes the install screen​
- I used bakgds's guide for the installation. Using the driver and kext setup he has, with bakgds's linked confi.plist.
Where I am at now:
- I can't boot into MacOS.
[EDIT 1]- I am able to boot into MacOS using the USB clover with the EFI folder in post #2.​
[EDIT 1]- I am trying to boot with EFI with semi-complete setups for me to build on, and because I am not an expert. I found one (post #2) but end up with a panic.​
What I have tried:
- The common troubleshooting of formating the usb drive. installing with latest clover... installing everything again:
- Trying out the multiple clover/config.plist files attached in the forums that talk about the Yoga 920 (below)
- From bakgds.
- from Yishing9.
- from navaira (Yoga 930 but should be similar)
The scrambling of trail and error that I did (grabing clover/clong.plist files from around the forums) resulted in 1)booting (after commands are finished in verbose) goes to apple logo and progress bar and immediately reboots. 2) stopping at (+++++) then rebooting. 3) The one I am showing here which is what is happening when I am following Bakdgs guide; I get stuck at busy timeout(0)... AppleACPICPU. After a while, I get I0ConsoleUser: ...

attached is the snapshot of verbose showing the message and the EFI file used to get this.

What should my next be? Any assistance is appreciated. FYI, I am not an expert, please ignore my ignorance. Since we are under corona lockdown here, I am bound to put some time into this.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
OK, so I was able to boot into MacOS Mojavi, Yes.

This was done using by using the EFI folder attached here, which was the minimum approach by Rehabman guide.

Now, I did the basic post-install approach of getting clover into my main drive. I configured bios to boot clover. I used the EFI folder of Edd1024 but I end up with the panic (attached). Currently suck here. Any suggestions is appreciated.

I've also tried one from Bakgds's post here; but also end up with a panic.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 61
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back