Contribute
Register

Lenovo Yoga 910-13IKB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Object is not accessible from scope RECB

You must refer to correct scope where RECB method resides...
Code:
Store(^^PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.RECB(offset-BART, size-BART), Local0)

You must refer to correct scope where RECB method resides...
Code:
Store(^^PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.RECB(offset-BART, size-BART), Local0)
DSDT compiled, but still shows the X. I will provide problem files later

Problem Reporting Files attached

Attachments

• PReport382017.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 158
  • Josiah’s MacBook Pro.zip
    462.2 KB · Views: 152
Problem Reporting Files attached

Nothing really obvious stands out. Use debug ACPIBatteryManager.kext to discover which methods are failing, then use ACPIDebug.kext to debug the method that is failing/aborting so you can pinpoint the exact cause.

Also, if you could provide the patches you applied for battery status, it is helpful in determining any mistakes...

Also, if you could provide the patches you applied for battery status, it is helpful in determining any mistakes...

I'll admit I was really sloppy when I patched my DSDT, and didn't really organize the patches. I will probably go back through and create an *organised* patch once I figure out what I did wrong.

Nothing really obvious stands out. Use debug ACPIBatteryManager.kext to discover which methods are failing, then use ACPIDebug.kext to debug the method that is failing/aborting so you can pinpoint the exact cause.

Do I just install Debug ACPIBatteryManager.kext and provide the normal problem reporting files? Same with ACPIDebug.kext?

I'll admit I was really sloppy when I patched my DSDT, and didn't really organize the patches. I will probably go back through and create an *organised* patch once I figure out what I did wrong.

I don't know what you mean by organized patch.

Do I just install Debug ACPIBatteryManager.kext and provide the normal problem reporting files? Same with ACPIDebug.kext?

No. You will need to analyze the kernel logs that come from ACPIBatteryManager.kext, and insert code as appropriate to debug your _BIF/_BST methods, then analyze the kernel logs that are provided by ACPIDebug.kext.

No. You will need to analyze the kernel logs that come from ACPIBatteryManager.kext, and insert code as appropriate to debug your _BIF/_BST methods, then analyze the kernel logs that are provided by ACPIDebug.kext.

Is there an instruction set for this? (Instructions, Guide, etc)
I don't know what you mean by organized patch.

Just a patch that has everything together in order (I also forgot a couple of variables)

Is there an instruction set for this? (Instructions, Guide, etc)

Installing kexts is covered in the Clover guide.
Viewing the kernel log in Sierra is covered in the 10.12 specific thread linked from the FAQ.
Using ACPIDebug.kext and RMDT methods is discussed in the ACPIDebug.kext README.
Basic familiarity with ACPI coding and debug trace concepts required.

Just a patch that has everything together in order (I also forgot a couple of variables)

Still don't know what you mean.
The battery guide instructs you to create a number of MaciASL patches which change the code.
You can place all such patches in a single file...
When applying the patches in that file to your DSDT, you can easily see all the changes in the MaciASL patch "Preview" window. It is a handy way to verify the patches make sense.

Hey Josiah and RehabMan: wondering how far you got with this? After going through the thread it seemed like you had almost everything working except for the trackpad, touchscreen, battery indicator, and wifi. Is this correct? How about iMessage and Facetime?

Hey Josiah, im about to buy that thing soon!
Could you tell us the latest stand of your work please? Maybe even a turtorial, would be Mindblowing =)

I already did research on unlocking the Bios to be able to change the wifi module...
Wana be prepared well as this would be my new Producing Machine ;)

Im also willing to donate for a propper guide! (maybe counterfactual as well?)

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back