Yoga 730 13IKB-Clover
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I ve been using other users' efi files to create my own hackintosh, but this time I cannot figure out how to make this hackbook work properly.

For the installer usb, I used terminal script. Only the efi folder part, I copy and paste other user's files (from dragonfly). During the installation part, everything worked, and I dragged the efi files from the installer usb to ssd efi exactly how I did before. But when I want to boot from the ssd efi, it always failed, saying kernel panic, and I really dont know how to deal with it. I can sometimes mange to boot from the installer usb, in other situation however, similarly kernel panic.

I attached the files below, pls someone help!

Note:
- I changed the bios settings, disabled everything needed as per user dragonfly posted.
- I havent changed my wifi card yet.
- I didn't revise anything from the master build.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 124
  • dsdt output.zip
    60.4 KB · Views: 57
  • kextstat output.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 20200213_180954.jpg
    20200213_180954.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 51
  • 20200213_181024.jpg
    20200213_181024.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Every help will be appreciated.
try with an updated clean config.plist from the laptop guide:

try with an updated clean config.plist from the laptop guide:
simply out of curiosity though, what went wrong? And, is there an available guide for config.plist configuration?

simply out of curiosity though, what went wrong? And, is there an available guide for config.plist configuration?
hopefully with a fresh config.plist, it may stop at the kernel panic to give an indication of the issue

hopefully with a fresh config.plist, it may stop at the kernel panic to give an indication of the issue
OK, i ve downloaded the config.plist. I chose the UHD 630 one, because I couldn't find the one for UHD 620.

I could see the advice it gave me, to change the igpu id, I will do it now and update there after.

OK, i ve downloaded the config.plist. I chose the UHD 630 one, because I couldn't find the one for UHD 620.

I could see the advice it gave me, to change the igpu id, I will do it now and update there after.
your hardware profile says hd4000?

either you downloaded the wrong config.plist or your hardware profile needs updating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back