Motherboard
Yoga 730 13IKB-Clover
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I ve been using other users' efi files to create my own hackintosh, but this time I cannot figure out how to make this hackbook work properly.

For the installer usb, I used terminal script. Only the efi folder part, I copy and paste other user's files (from dragonfly). During the installation part, everything worked, and I dragged the efi files from the installer usb to ssd efi exactly how I did before. But when I want to boot from the ssd efi, it always failed, saying kernel panic, and I really dont know how to deal with it. I can sometimes mange to boot from the installer usb, in other situation however, similarly kernel panic.

I attached the files below, pls someone help!

Note:
- I changed the bios settings, disabled everything needed as per user dragonfly posted.
- I havent changed my wifi card yet.
- I didn't revise anything from the master build.

Attachments

Last edited:

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Every help will be appreciated.
try with an updated clean config.plist from the laptop guide:

Motherboard
Yoga 730 13IKB-Clover
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
try with an updated clean config.plist from the laptop guide:
simply out of curiosity though, what went wrong? And, is there an available guide for config.plist configuration?

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
simply out of curiosity though, what went wrong? And, is there an available guide for config.plist configuration?
hopefully with a fresh config.plist, it may stop at the kernel panic to give an indication of the issue

Motherboard
Yoga 730 13IKB-Clover
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
hopefully with a fresh config.plist, it may stop at the kernel panic to give an indication of the issue
OK, i ve downloaded the config.plist. I chose the UHD 630 one, because I couldn't find the one for UHD 620.

I could see the advice it gave me, to change the igpu id, I will do it now and update there after.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
OK, i ve downloaded the config.plist. I chose the UHD 630 one, because I couldn't find the one for UHD 620.

I could see the advice it gave me, to change the igpu id, I will do it now and update there after.
your hardware profile says hd4000?

either you downloaded the wrong config.plist or your hardware profile needs updating