Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo LNVNB161216
CPU
Intel i5 8265U
Graphics
UHD 620
I need help getting Mojave installed on my Lenovo Yoga 730-15IWL. I have Clover set up and can get the USB to boot. I do not see any kernel panics as Clover runs; however, after Clover runs the laptop screen goes black and occasionally flickers showing the apple logo and then (maybe?) the bottom of a mouse?

I have followed a couple guides from people that have set up Lenovo Yoga 700 13 inch computers, but I cannot seem to get past the flashing black screen at the end of clover running. Any help would be appreciated!

Attached is my Clover EFI file.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 160
Any luck with this?

Not yet. Still stuck on the black screen.

I need to update my signature couldn't figure out how to get the laptop cpu's there.
I just got the Lenovo Yoga 730 15 4k
16GB ram
Samsung 1TB HDD
New wifi card on the way

Done a few hackintosh's but this one does seem difficult.
Are you getting into the installer?
I can start to install about 20% in (Says 12 minutes remaining) usb activity stops then restarts
get a warning. So far have not got passed that point.

I read in another thread that a guy changed out the samsung SSD and then Mojave installed without issue. So I took the gamble and I bought a 1TB WD SN750. The same SSD in my desktop. After that Mojave installed without issue. Hopefully this helps someone.

Evilderek Did you get your system up and running? I've only been able to find EFI's for 13" 730 Kaby Lake models and I am trying to find someone who has got past the graphics (dim display) and USB/USB-C/TB issues I'm having. I used DragonFly Lee's repo (https://github.com/dragonflylee/Yoga-730-hackintosh) as a starting point.

Any help would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back