Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro – random freezes on Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you pls post how do you managed to patch?
However, after hours of testing and infinite reboots, attach my config plist.
i have removed all the patches and things not needed. (old bios and setup_var 0x18c 0x3 used)
I'm using it for about 3 days with 0 freezes night and day.
I have also done update security of 10.14.6 today.
With Clover manager you need only to generate new in SMBIOS and System parameters new uuiid and serial numbers.
I attach the file.
thank you.
in the device properties tab in clover configurator, change stolenmem, fbmem and patchenable.

Btw, is sleep working properly for you? can you share your efi folder if it's working for you?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 18.07.58.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 18.07.58.png
    206.6 KB · Views: 64
in the device properties tab in clover configurator, change stolenmem, fbmem and patchenable.

Btw, is sleep working properly for you? can you share your efi folder if it's working for you?
If i close the screen laptop it goes to sleep. I think its working.
I attach the CLOVER folder.
Clover its latest version. I also confirm that i have no more freeze with old bios and setup_var in efi.
I have also managed to make mini-HDMI working with external monitor on 1080p with EASYRES (free app on store).
IMG_9507.jpg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 114

Thank you. I will try when i have some spare time updating to latest bios and using those values (that are pretty different from mine).
But im satisfied till now because its stable.

If i close the screen laptop it goes to sleep. I think its working.
I attach the CLOVER folder.
Clover its latest version. I also confirm that i have no more freeze with old bios and setup_var in efi.
I have also managed to make mini-HDMI working with external monitor on 1080p with EASYRES (free app on store).
View attachment 469180
I am new and can you please brief what your old bios version is? Did you install Catalina? I have installed 10.14.3 and everything looks fine except for the error message (your computer was restarted because of problem) when restart and imessage/facetime can not be used,

Do I need anything else to install 10.14.6 using your EFI here? Thanks

Hi! Quite stoked about this. Just managed to start this computer up again after being totally dead for some time. Was the battery plug inside that was loose. So by just following the guide in first post you managed to get a fully functional laptop? All things working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back