Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey Guys,

I just bought Yoga 2 pro LAPTOP. It is i7 8gb 256SSD.

Any idea how to install 10.9 on it?

Thank you

I created an USB with UniBeast but cannot get to installation. It shows white apple logo screen for few seconds and then is it restarts by itself. I tried -v -x GraphicsEnabler=0+1 . Nothing helps

I created an USB with UniBeast but cannot get to installation. It shows white apple logo screen for few seconds and then is it restarts by itself. I tried -v -x GraphicsEnabler=0+1 . Nothing helps

Do you have a Haswell CPU in your laptop? If so, that is a known issue with some Haswell machines. I don't think there is a solution yet. It will probably take someone to figure out what is wrong in the kernel and fix it.

Yes it is I7-4500U. But i was reading that 10.9 is working with Haswell already.

Yes it is I7-4500U. But i was reading that 10.9 is working with Haswell already.

Yes, but there is this reboot issue in the kernel with certain computers. I've noticed it a lot on Lenovo machines, but others have the same issue laptops and desktop board alike.

So as of now, there is no way to get it up and running?

I don't have one of these computers, so my motivation to search for a solution is rather low. You might try searching and see what you come up with. The source for the kernel is now available, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back