Contribute
Register

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro HAckintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea without seeing the associated code.

As far as NVRAM, keep in mind that if you use EmuVaribleUEFI-64.efi, you need to be certain to install the "RC scripts" to the system volume.

That did it, I blame cfb44 :), thank you guys. Everything seems to work after upgrading to 10.11.3, I onlly had to reapply the iokit patch.

That did it, I blame cfb44 :), thank you guys. Everything seems to work after upgrading to 10.11.3, I onlly had to reapply the iokit patch.

Yup - I did it! Not sure what I did though !

Hi,

I need some help with the sleep mode, it seems to work only the first time I close the lid. After closing the lid the second time the laptop wakes up after 1-2 seconds.

Wake reason: GLAN EHC2 XHC

Any advice?

Cfb44, is turbo mode working on your yoga? I'm using iStat from Bjango and I've never seen the cpu going above 2.77ghz.

Thank you.

Hi,

I need some help with the sleep mode, it seems to work only the first time I close the lid. After closing the lid the second time the laptop wakes up after 1-2 seconds.

Wake reason: GLAN EHC2 XHC

Any advice?

See "instant wake": http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Cfb44, is turbo mode working on your yoga? I'm using iStat from Bjango and I've never seen the cpu going above 2.77ghz.

Your profile doesn't even have details on your CPU...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Sorry about that, I've updated some parts of my profile but I can't find my cpu and chipset in the signature lists.

I am using a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, I7 4510U, HD 4400, Intel H8x/P8x rev. C1 (as reported by CPU-Z) + Clover UEFI.

Sorry about that, I've updated some parts of my profile but I can't find my cpu and chipset in the signature lists.

I am using a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, I7 4510U, HD 4400, Intel H8x/P8x rev. C1 (as reported by CPU-Z) + Clover UEFI.

Enter as free-form text signature (ignore build signatures). Chipset is 8-series. Need screen resolution too.

If you have only one system, enter into Profile instead of signature.

The resolution is 3200x1800 scaled to 1600x900.

I don't really know what I'm doing but patching the DSDT with usb_prw_0x0d_xhc, seems to have fixed it. Thank you, RehabMan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back