Contribute
Register

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro HAckintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed guide, cfb44. Anyone else noticed that after enabling the Advanced Menu the keyboard lights can't be toggled and the led for charging status is always orange? Is bios flashing a must or can I just change the pre-alocaded memory if I don't plan to upgrade my wifi card with a blacklisted model?

Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed guide, cfb44. Anyone else noticed that after enabling the Advanced Menu the keyboard lights can't be toggled and the led for charging status is always orange? Is bios flashing a must or can I just change the pre-alocaded memory if I don't plan to upgrade my wifi card with a blacklisted model?
Thank you.

If you are not planning to change the wifi card, there is no need for BIOS flashing. You only need to change the dvmt pre-alloc to get the GPU to work, other than that no modification in BIOS are required.

Thank you.

I have neither symptom on my laptop. And of course flashing is optional, if you plan on using USB WiFi

Strange, what bios version do you guys have? 76cn43? How's the guide coming along?

Thank you.

Hi,
First thank you very much cfb44 for your answer. It's gonna help me next weekend at my third attempt.

Strange, what bios version do you guys have? 76cn43? How's the guide coming along?

Thank you.

I have the same BIOS version and still can toggle light keyboard when orange light is on (and never had it with any previous BIOS version).

Thank you.

I am on bios xx38. Guide is coming along, just working on the post installation portion. hopefully up in 2 days!

I am on bios xx38. Guide is coming along, just working on the post installation portion. hopefully up in 2 days!
Sounds awesome! Thank you so much.

I've done a downgrade to xx38, upgraded to xx43 and activated the hidden menu, now everything seems fine.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back