Contribute
Register

Lenovo Yoga 2 13" Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works. tanks a lot

Hi, i have lenovo yoga 2 14 me too,
Glorianx can you post the config for keybord and the tutorial for install this version of mac?

Hi i've installed Yosemite 10.10.3 on my Lenovo Yoga 2 13" with i3 4030U, Intel HD4400, display FHD Touch.
everything works perfectly, graphics acceleration is ok, maximum resolution, brightness control, audio ALC235 with AppleHDA patched. The only thing that I can not run is the HDMI audio. No HDMI output device is present.
I enclose all the configuration files and patches that I am currently using.
I apologize for English because I'm Italian and Use google translator.
Thanks so much for all the work you do

Hello everybody. Please someone give me 1 hint on how to install on yoga 2 13" ... i tried every guide and read every post but it won't just boot.. i get to the screen where i choose the os to boot and i have from left to right yosemite , reserved for system , windows ntfs , windows ntfs . i choose the first one (yosemite) it shows apple logo on grey screen for 1 sec and then it boots in windows... i don't wanna give up. can someone help me? Glorianx i saw you installed it...can you help me ? Thank you very much

Hello everybody. Please someone give me 1 hint on how to install on yoga 2 13" ... i tried every guide and read every post but it won't just boot.. i get to the screen where i choose the os to boot and i have from left to right yosemite , reserved for system , windows ntfs , windows ntfs . i choose the first one (yosemite) it shows apple logo on grey screen for 1 sec and then it boots in windows... i don't wanna give up. can someone help me? Glorianx i saw you installed it...can you help me ? Thank you very much

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-el-capitan-using-clover-uefi.183578/

hi can i have the full specs ?as there is many variants of this if its possible to get it from you the specs then it would be greati dont wanna end up bought the wrong specs and cannot be hackintosh.thanks in advance

hi can i have the full specs ?as there is many variants of this if its possible to get it from you the specs then it would be greati dont wanna end up bought the wrong specs and cannot be hackintosh.thanks in advance

What specs are you looking for?
Did you look at individual's profile?

Processor
Intel® Core™ i5-4200 Processor Operating System Windows 10

Storage128GB SSD

Memory
8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz, on-board two-channel

Display/Resolution
13.3" high-resolution QHD+ (3200 x 1800) IPS wide-view display with 10-point multitouch technology

Video Graphics
ntegrated Intel® HD graphics 4400

this spec will it work natively?
What specs are you looking for?
Did you look at individual's profile?

Processor
Intel® Core™ i5-4200 Processor Operating System Windows 10

Storage128GB SSD

Memory
8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz, on-board two-channel

Display/Resolution
13.3" high-resolution QHD+ (3200 x 1800) IPS wide-view display with 10-point multitouch technology

Video Graphics
ntegrated Intel® HD graphics 4400

this spec will it work natively?

No hackintosh is native.
See guide linked by post #35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back