Motherboard
Gigabyte x570i Aurus Pro WIFI
CPU
Ryzen 7 5800X
Graphics
RX 6650 XT
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi i've installed Yosemite 10.10.3 on my Lenovo Yoga 2 13" with i3 4030U, Intel HD4400, display FHD Touch.
everything works perfectly, graphics acceleration is ok, maximum resolution, brightness control, audio ALC235 with AppleHDA patched. The only thing that I can not run is the HDMI audio. No HDMI output device is present.
I enclose all the configuration files and patches that I am currently using.
I apologize for English because I'm Italian and Use google translator.
Thanks so much for all the work you do

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.7 KB · Views: 442
  • DSDT.aml
    51.2 KB · Views: 249
  • SSDT.aml
    14.1 KB · Views: 257
Hi i've installed Yosemite 10.10.3 on my Lenovo Yoga 2 13" with i3 4030U, Intel HD4400, display FHD Touch.
everything works perfectly, graphics acceleration is ok, maximum resolution, brightness control, audio ALC235 with AppleHDA patched. The only thing that I can not run is the HDMI audio. No HDMI output device is present.
I enclose all the configuration files and patches that I am currently using.
I apologize for English because I'm Italian and Use google translator.
Thanks so much for all the work you do

HDMI-audio on Haswell has several requirements:
- the device at address 0x00030000, usually called B0D3, must be renamed to HDAU
- the resulting HDAU device must be recognized by AppleHDAController (config.plist patches required if not natively recognized... or you can use FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext)
- your framebuffer must be patched for HDMI-audio (there are patches in my default config.plist (disabled) files: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config). It is trial/error to determine which port your HDMI is connected (actually, they are positional and you can tell by looking at ioreg).
- patched AppleHDA is required (sometimes VoodooHDA works, but my experience has been not good)
- you have to inject "hda-gfx"="onboard-1" for IGPU/HDEF/HDAU objects. This is usually done with DSDT/SSDT edits (_DSM methods)

I renamed B0D3 toHDAU in SSDT and I copied Fake CIID Intel HDMI Audio.kext in System / Library / Extensions. But now I do not know where to find the output port of HDMI and where to insert it. Excuse me are not very practical.
Thanks for the help

I renamed B0D3 toHDAU in SSDT and I copied Fake CIID Intel HDMI Audio.kext in System / Library / Extensions. But now I do not know where to find the output port of HDMI and where to insert it. Excuse me are not very practical.
Thanks for the help

It is trial/error. If you plug in an HDMI monitor you can see if you patched the correct entry.

Thanks a lot RehabMan, now works HDMI audio. I could not have done it without your help. Now works almost everything, you know show me how to remap the keyboard function keys? My laptop using F11 and F12 to adjust the brightness but with VoodooPS2 not work. And I have solved the problem of wake from sleep when the display is closed using the application nosleep
You are the best

Thanks a lot RehabMan, now works HDMI audio. I could not have done it without your help. Now works almost everything, you know show me how to remap the keyboard function keys? My laptop using F11 and F12 to adjust the brightness but with VoodooPS2 not work. And I have solved the problem of wake from sleep when the display is closed using the application nosleep
You are the best

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...ching-dsdt-ssdt-laptop-backlight-control.html

Hi, i have a problem with audio:banghead:

my lenovo yoga 2 13 (not pro) works good with voodoohda.kext
but not with realtek alc kext.

My codec is realtek alc235

Is there sameone that can help me?

Thanks

Hello RehabMan
I would like to remap the keys for brightness on my Lenovo Yoga 2 13.
F11 Brightness less
F12 Brightness More
The two keys do not generate PS2 scancode
I installed ACPIDebub.kext and I patched DSDT
By System Log I note that F11=EC _Q11, F12=EC _Q12
How can I patch the DSDT?
I must also change voodoops2keyboard plist?

Attachments

• DSDT,SSDT,config.plist.zip
    26.9 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back