Contribute
Register

Lenovo Yoga 2 13 Mavericks Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using GenericUSBXHCI.kext with -gux_defer_usb2 and the series 7/8 DSDT patch. I am not using any of the USB ports. I could probably do without USB3 altogether it's just that it's preventing my sleep. I do need sleep as I have white listed wifi card and have to fake the bios into believing it's an accepted wifi card by inserting the old one, booting to clover, switching out wifi card, and then proceeding with Clover boot. Sleep would lessen the frequency I have to do this. There are no USB options in bios

Look at the _PRW method inside the USB3 device... Device (XHC*). For each _PRW in the DSDT that returns the same value (first number in the package), remove them (eg. remove the _PRW method).

Refer to my u430 patch for reference: https://github.com/RehabMan/Lenovo-U430-Touch-DSDT-Patch/blob/master/patches/usb.txt

My patches also rename XHC to XHC1 for better compatibility. With these patches, I'm able to use AppleUSBXHCI.kext without instant wake problems.

Great news! Your USB patch works perfectly for my Lenovo Yoga 2 11. I have sleep every time! Additionally, I used your battery DSDT battery patching guide to get my battery status working. 2 for 2 in one day. Thanks again for all of your help! All that is left is the CI on the HD4200. I'll be searching it every now and again to see if anyone has found a solution.

Great news! Your USB patch works perfectly for my Lenovo Yoga 2 11. I have sleep every time! Additionally, I used your battery DSDT battery patching guide to get my battery status working. 2 for 2 in one day. Thanks again for all of your help! All that is left is the CI on the HD4200. I'll be searching it every now and again to see if anyone has found a solution.

If you have a new patch for your battery status, make sure you publish it on the battery thread. I'll get it into the patch repo.

Did you ever have any luck with my suggestion for forcing 0xa16 and GT1?

It might also be something to try Mavericks... (FYI: I'm pretty sure you had CI, but no QE).

If you have a new patch for your battery status, make sure you publish it on the battery thread. I'll get it into the patch repo.

OK I posted my patch to that thread.

Did you ever have any luck with my suggestion for forcing 0xa16 and GT1?
It might also be something to try Mavericks... (FYI: I'm pretty sure you had CI, but no QE).

Yes that's right it's the QE I am missing. I did try to force GT1 and 0xA16 but got black screen with cursor. I tried a few different ig-platform-ids with the patches. No luck. I don't have a copy of Mavericks to test and I really like the benefits of Yosemite so not sure I would roll back anyway even if QE worked. If I do find a solution, I will post here.

Is there any updates since ? Are you still running OS X on your Yoga laptop ?

Yes that's right it's the QE I am missing. I did try to force GT1 and 0xA16 but got black screen with cursor. I tried a few different ig-platform-ids with the patches. No luck. I don't have a copy of Mavericks to test and I really like the benefits of Yosemite so not sure I would roll back anyway even if QE worked. If I do find a solution, I will post here.

HD4200 is working with FakeID and FakePCIID.

See here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...tel-hd4200-hd4400-hd4600-mobile-yosemite.html

It is not GT1.

hello I have a Mediatek 7601 USB wireless adapter and I don't see who to install the driver. I can't found the Tdriver you mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back