Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that it has anything to do with instant wake, i've googled it but i did not find anything. What i am saying is when i am using a different version of PS2 i get instant wake AND ONLY THEN. So any ideas or you are just gonna point me somewhere to start doing everything from scratch?

I never said that it has anything to do with instant wake,

You contradict yourself. You wrote:
it does not go to sleep. Instant wake.

i've googled it but i did not find anything. What i am saying is when i am using a different version of PS2 i get instant wake AND ONLY THEN. So any ideas or you are just gonna point me somewhere to start doing everything from scratch?

"instant wake" is covered in the ACPI patching guide.

Note: I don't think you patched your own DSDT. I think you downloaded it from somewhere.... always a mistake.

After following the guide, if you have an issue...
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Besides ACPI being patched incorrectly...
- drivers64UEFI is wrong
- config.plist settings for CPU PM are wrong
- you did not provide the required files/output as per "Problem Reporting" so there may be further things wrong that I can't check for
- FakeSMC.kext is old (in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other)
- VoodooPS2Controller.kext is also old
- USB WiFi is not recommended (see FAQ)
- Google Chrome is hooking your USB ports (see FAQ)
- USB is not implemented correctly (see guide linked from FAQ)

On top of that, you're posting in the Yosemite forum when you've actually installed El Capitan.
Please open a separate thread in the correct forum.

Last edited:
You contradict yourself. You wrote:

"instant wake" is covered in the ACPI patching guide.

Note: I don't think you patched your own DSDT. I think you downloaded it from somewhere.... always a mistake.

After following the guide, if you have an issue...
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Besides ACPI being patched incorrectly...
- drivers64UEFI is wrong
- config.plist settings for CPU PM are wrong
- you did not provide the required files/output as per "Problem Reporting" so there may be further things wrong that I can't check for
- FakeSMC.kext is old (in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other)
- VoodooPS2Controller.kext is also old
- USB WiFi is not recommended (see FAQ)
- Google Chrome is hooking your USB ports (see FAQ)
- USB is not implemented correctly (see guide linked from FAQ)

On top of that, you're posting in the Yosemite forum when you've actually installed El Capitan.
Please open a separate thread in the correct forum.

I've figured out why i get instant wake up when using another version of VoodooPS2Controller from what i am using now. Lenovo yoga produces a keystroke press all the time with the newer versions of VoodooPS2Controller. Any ideas how to fix this? thanks a lot for your previous info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back