Contribute
Register

Lenovo Y700 (i5-6300HQ) Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed all acpi errors(in kernel log without errors). Bluetooth still not found.

Attachments

• debug_12506.zip
    6 MB · Views: 159
  • ioredY700.ioreg
    5.5 MB · Views: 165
Solved. Attached clover. Everything works except web cam (don't need, disabled via SSDT).
RehabMan thank you for making use "the gray matter between our ears" :)

Attachments

• debug_20488.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 224
  • ALCPlugFix.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 208
Solved. Attached clover. Everything works except web cam (don't need, disabled via SSDT).
RehabMan thank you for making use "the gray matter between our ears" :)
Hello I used your clover to boot my Y700 with i7 6700HQ HDMI working but laptop screen goes black is there a solution for this? Thank you

Have you got sort of a guide on how to install it on a computer like the Y700? I have the same model of laptop, with 17.3" screen, but i do not know the specific steps to adopt to this kind of computer.

hi bro,

I have the same notebook model as you, and I have the same problem. When I connect to the external monitor through hdmi, the screen inside the notebook turns black (at this time, it has a backlight), the external monitor is normal, my only solution is to sleep and wake up to make both monitors work properly. Does this efi have this problem? Thank you
By the way: I am using 10.14.3

Would a Lenovo Y700 with ntel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @2.60GHz and AMD Radeon R9 M375, Intel HD Graphics 530 work with Mojave?

Would a Lenovo Y700 with ntel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @2.60GHz and AMD Radeon R9 M375, Intel HD Graphics 530 work with Mojave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back