Lenovo Y50-70 Sr15e
CPU
I7-4700HQ
Graphics
HD 4600 / GTX 960M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi to everyone!
I was struggling with many little problems since my first hackintish running Sierra, but there is a major one that is making it barely usable.
The screen is glitching every time it turns off or machine wakes from sleep. I have no idea what's going on (I'm not really technical). After upgrading to high Sierra my laptop is unusable as the glitch is happening all the time.
Could you please help me with this one?
I would love to be able to upgrade to high Sierra but working Sierra would be also great :)
I've searched for this problem in Google but I'm not sure I looked for good terms.
I'm running Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Nvidia is shut down in BIOS), FHD version.
Thanks in advance!

Hi to everyone!
I was struggling with many little problems since my first hackintish running Sierra, but there is a major one that is making it barely usable.
The screen is glitching every time it turns off or machine wakes from sleep. I have no idea what's going on (I'm not really technical). After upgrading to high Sierra my laptop is unusable as the glitch is happening all the time.
Could you please help me with this one?
I would love to be able to upgrade to high Sierra but working Sierra would be also great :)
I've searched for this problem in Google but I'm not sure I looked for good terms.
I'm running Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Nvidia is shut down in BIOS), FHD version.
Thanks in advance!

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Your profile also needs fixing. Please fill out your profile as per FAQ request. Before your next reply.

Hi.
Thanks for directions!
I've collected some files. I hope that's enough
Regards

Attachments

• debug_28861.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 96
  • CLOVER.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back