Contribute
Register

Lenovo x270

Status
Not open for further replies.
USB WiFi not recommended.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
i am now using opencore and have a BCM94352HMB Wireless LAN Adapter replaced the original one. however, the brightness control is still not working. the brightness cannot change when i adjust it.

i have whatevergreen.kext put in my kext folder and SSDT-PNLF.aml in my ACPI folder. i don't know how to fix this problem, could you please help?

attached is my efi folder. you can find the config.plist inside it. thank you.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 141
i am now using opencore and have a BCM94352HMB Wireless LAN Adapter replaced the original one. however, the brightness control is still not working. the brightness cannot change when i adjust it.

i have whatevergreen.kext put in my kext folder and SSDT-PNLF.aml in my ACPI folder. i don't know how to fix this problem, could you please help?

attached is my efi folder. you can find the config.plist inside it. thank you.
use MacBookPro14,1

also remove:
enable-cfl-backlight-fix

use MacBookPro14,1

also remove:
enable-cfl-backlight-fix
Enable-cfl-backlight-fix removed. Now brightness control working perfect. Thank you so much!

use MacBookPro14,1

also remove:
enable-cfl-backlight-fix
hi Feartech, i have a new problem. the sound in the headphone is not clear, very noisy. my audio is alc298. any guidance to fix it?

solved after following: Fixing audio and Supported codecs

test results:
perfect by setting alcid = 22 or 29

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back