Lenovo X1 Yoga 2nd Gen (OLED)

Motherboard
Lenovo X1 Yoga 2nd Gen (OLED)
CPU
i7 7600U
Graphics
Intel (R) HD Graphics 620
Hi,

I just bought a brand new X1 Yoga 2nd Gen with the OLED screen and am wondering whether this laptop is compatible with any hackintosh OS. I am new to this, and have no idea on where to start searching for the right OS (if one exists). I have a macbook pro with Sierra on it. I was hoping to get something similar to Sierra running on this machine. Its running on a i7 6700U, Intel 620 Graphics, 16GB of RAM, and 512 GB NVME. Thank you in advance for your time.

-Dinero

Motherboard
Z97X-UD5H-BK
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
Gigabyte N960-G1 2GB
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Just about to buy one of these to replace my 2011 Macbook Pro as the new 2017 ones are way out of my price range, and miss a whole heap of critical features (like expansion ports). Would be really interested to see if there is a successful installation of OS X 10.10+ on the X1 Yoga G2

I have 1st gen X1 yoga and it was working very well until a recent Sierra update and mistakes by myself to try and fix the brightness control. I suspect many of the kexts and patches for X1 yoga will work. I would start by googling X1 Yoga hackintosh. There is a GitHub site that has the files compiled for the X1. The only issues I really had were wifi and brightness control. Both I think are also fixable. Also, getting it to dual boot windows and OS X was a bit tricky but can be done by following the guides on this site.