RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,
I bought a Lenovo Ideapad 310-14IKB off Amazon especially for Hackintosh and the configurations are Intel i5-7200U 2.5GHz, Intel HD Graphics 620, and a Mini PCI-E Intel 3165 Wireless card.
Laptop is on its way to my home and it is gonna be my 4th Hackintosh and probably installing macOS won't be troublesome.

Question:
Intel 3165 Wireless Mini PCI-E isn't compatible with macOS, I'm looking for an alternative Lenovo whitelist card.

I've read the service manual and I can confirm the whitelist lock is there.
I wouldn't want to mod the BIOS for whitelist check-skip, please help me find a compatible Lenovo whitelist card.
Thanks.

Hello everyone,
I bought a Lenovo Ideapad 310-14IKB off Amazon especially for Hackintosh and the configurations are Intel i5-7200U 2.5GHz, Intel HD Graphics 620, and a Mini PCI-E Intel 3165 Wireless card.
Laptop is on its way to my home and it is gonna be my 4th Hackintosh and probably installing macOS won't be troublesome.

Question:
Intel 3165 Wireless Mini PCI-E isn't compatible with macOS, I'm looking for an alternative Lenovo whitelist card.

I wouldn't want to mod the BIOS for whitelist check-skip, please help me find a compatible Lenovo whitelist card.
Thanks.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

If your laptop has a WiFi whitelist, you will need to defeat it with patched BIOS.

Thanks for reply, RehabMan. My laptop do has a WiFi whitelist, I tried to find the most nearest compatible and ordered a BCM94352Z off aliexpress.
Paid extra $20 for fast delivery. Let's see how it goes. :)

Hello everyone,

Question:

Thanks.
There is a Lenovo-branded BCM94352Z on the market.

There is a Lenovo-branded BCM94352Z on the market.

And many Lenovo laptops will accept a non-Lenovo BCM94325Z NGFF (or BCM94352HMB if half-mini PCIe).
My Lenovo u430 accepted an AzureWave BCM94352HMB, for example.
And I'm pretty sure I added a non-Lenovo BCM94352Z to a Lenovo Ideapad 710-11ISK I've been experimenting with.

Basically, you find out when you put the card in.

And many Lenovo laptops will accept a non-Lenovo BCM94325Z NGFF (or BCM94352HMB if half-mini PCIe).
My Lenovo u430 accepted an AzureWave BCM94352HMB, for example.
And I'm pretty sure I added a non-Lenovo BCM94352Z to a Lenovo Ideapad 710-11ISK I've been experimenting with.

Basically, you find out when you put the card in.
Do you have any idea if my HP will accept a Dell 94352Z?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back