Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo W541
CPU
Intel i7-4810Mq
Graphics
HD4600
It's the first upgrade ever that did not go well for me. After long upgrade process (much longer than normal), I'm not able to boot with Intel graphics driver injected ... and ethernet does not work (probably something else as well, didn't try yet).

Any ideas for help, please?

It's the first upgrade ever that did not go well for me. After long upgrade process (much longer than normal), I'm not able to boot with Intel graphics driver injected ... and ethernet does not work (probably something else as well, didn't try yet).

i have moved your off topic post from desktop to laptop support

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back