Graphics
Quadro K2100m/Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys, so I just got my thinkpad W541 and I want to turn i t into a hackintosh. The reason for this is because i want to be able to use some mac software in my laptop without needing to buy a mac, also, I use Autocad and so far it is way better on PC.

I googled a lot but i couldn't find anything about my laptop regarding hackintosh. I want to know if there is anything I can to to make sure that my laptop can run OS X.

Thanks!!!

Hi guys, so I just got my thinkpad W541 and I want to turn i t into a hackintosh. The reason for this is because i want to be able to use some mac software in my laptop without needing to buy a mac, also, I use Autocad and so far it is way better on PC.

I googled a lot but i couldn't find anything about my laptop regarding hackintosh. I want to know if there is anything I can to to make sure that my laptop can run OS X.

Thanks!!!

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Thanks!!!
Hi! You could achieve something in your W541?, I have the same'm trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back